Mobile Expert Video Series: The Sybase 365 Team

I have said it before, and I will say it again, I believe the Sybase 365 platform is one of Sybase's most interesting mobile platforms and one of their best kept secrets.  It is huge in m-Commerce and in mobile banking.  It is also widely used around the world for mobile commerce.  In this interview, I talk about Sybase 365 with Sybase's Allen Lau and Gabe Thendean.

An interesting side note - The Sybase 365 platform is integrated in some of SAP's mobile competitors' solutions.  Some of these competitors are actually using the power and capabilities of Sybase 365 to give them competitive advantages over SAP and SUP.  I think SAP should pay more attention to Sybase 365 as it can be the engine to power much of the new wave of mobile banking and m-Commerce globally.




*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...